Not Having You Here
These days have been really rough,
Not having you here has been so tough.
Even though your flights have been pushed back,
I am just so glad to have you back.
My love for you has grown stronger and stronger,
Even though the time till I get to see you has grown longer and longer.
I thank the lord there was no alarm,
So now I can hold you safe in my arms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Having You Here by Kyle Balliet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman