Memories have stained my mind...
And clouded my judgment...
Notorious nostalgia, cursed i am forevermore
Forgiveness is nonexistent...
I am aware of everything you have done
Like a cold, heartless machine...
Brutality runs through my chords...
I can never forget, anything...
Therefore i can never forgive, anyone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Notorious Nostalgia by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PONDERING, Satish Verma
- Smrt, Tanja Bulovic
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest