‘O' Djinny Of Sweet Love
She hid in my mind,
My inner eyes can see.
O my eyes! can't you find!
She is always within me.
She promised and left,
To greet me at home,
Her promises I kept.
Guarding like a gnome.
I am not a love oozy
But I love her most,
I am not a love choosy
But I was her love host.
‘O' Djinny of sweet love!
A sweet song of my dream.
I lost my love dove,
Blinded with lost beam.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘O' Djinny Of Sweet Love by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...