They had finally found the money, in blank cold secret stares, Listless and fragrant from the turning of the fresh new earth. This was so they wouldn't have to change any more lost, benevolent caretakers of the dream's pure and silent flight.
©2012 Tom Squires
Tom Squires's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O' Lost by Tom Squires )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis