>>O love love love love love love love love Is My Love (an ode)
I love my love
As love should love
But you never love
As my love should love me.
you got your colourful wings
and you fly
but I am never invited
left as a flower without butterfly
You are the wish
You are the desire
Every one loves to fill with
But my heart pangs in despair.
Even if I close my eyes and shut my mind
My heart knows you come in as a rain
In the hearts of people but mine I find
In the desert under unbearable wreathing pain.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>O love love love love love love love love Is My Love (an ode) by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai