Oh, The Fir Tree
Oh, the fir tree she is green
Her inheritance is seen
In the truest blue of topaz
From her mother.
Oh, the fir tree she is wide
She shines with humble pride
She's the yellow glow of autumn
From her father.
Oh, the fir tree she is wise
She has a thousand eyes,
She understands the message
That surrounds her.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh, The Fir Tree by Connie Yost )
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis