One Thousand Tears, In One Thousand Nights
Twinkling sparkles of the crystal
stars brightly glittering - eloquently phenomenal.
Enchanting the darkness
of each superb charming night sky.
Shimmer, glitter and glimmer -
gingerly showering - kissing my heart.
Many moons have passed,
and more shall follow hereafter the first night.
One magnificent thing remains predominant;
your tears' tenderness raining love on me.
Topic of this poem: love
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (One Thousand Tears, In One Thousand Nights by Nicholas Nikolov )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A C P C - 2015/02 Challenge Poem - New C.., Brian Johnston
- tea by the roadside, Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Dance With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Spy Terrorist, Marieta Maglas
- So what becomes of you my love?, Akhil S Behl
- In the Eye of the Ferris Wheel, Reagan A. Latumbo
- On Taking Secretaries to Lunch, Donal Mahoney
- The Lizard Said Yes, Tony Adah
- For real this time, yashovardhan kulkarni
- hey hog rider, does the roof have ricket.., Mandolyn ...