Pain Felt Equal To....
The pain I`ve felt sometimes
Has shocked me like a blade
That cuts a rock in half
The rock does cries of hurt.
I`ve seen the world at times
With children sick and weeping,
And those who live so bad
A dog has better living.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pain Felt Equal To.... by Luis Estable )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Words as Markers, Ananta Madhavan
- Accursed Fireballs, Suman Kumar Das
- Many Just Want To Be Overheard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma