People marching (Tunisia & Egypt first)
People were walking like some dead meat.
Like ghosts hovering with no feet.
Around the torch of the crowned seat.
Their death they could not cheat.
Cooked on burning fields of wheat.
Suffering decays of burning heat.
But that wheat they could not eat.
Suddenly, they talk to the street.
And the seat becomes obsolete.
Tyranny falls in echoing defeat.
Now they sing, and life is sweet.
Dancing on the victorious beat.
With freedom bells that shatters concrete.
And darkness will always retreat.
In front of people..
Haytem Fakroun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People marching (Tunisia & Egypt first) by Haytem Fakroun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries