Please Realize Now
Neither you noticed
The message of my eyes
Nor you heard
The plea of my heart.
Your sparkling image
Stays in my eyes
I'm in somniloquy
Don’t turn this love
Into a passing dream
Please sleep in my eyes.
You’re my life
You’re my soul
Take pity in me
Stay in the garden
Of my heart.
Please do not
Turn it into ashes
Fill it with blooming flowers.
Wealth, I have not
To conquer the material world
An adoring heart, I do have
To rule the kingdom of love
Ask not for riches
Leave not my heart.
I’ll lay flowers
Wherever you tread
Even if it takes me
On a thorny path.
Why do you live
In your own world,
While I truly feel
I'm all you in me?
How long will this wait be...
Please realize it now.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Realize Now by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 43: When most I wink, then do min.., William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)