Politically Correct Christmas
There is a Jesus fetus
And condoms on my tree,
Because today is Christmas-
And Christmas is PC.
My Santa is a lesbian,
Her skin is dark as night-
She came along with tranny Claus
With clitoral delight.
She promised free abortions,
Free tests for HIV,
While spreading guacamole
On my GBLT.
I thought I was in heaven,
I thought I was in hell,
When I heard Santa moaning
Hoe-moe with anal bells.
For Christmas is for giving
Your lover in the rear-
So rejoice my little ones
And spread the Christmas queer.
Alexander Shaumyan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Politically Correct Christmas by Alexander Shaumyan )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah