Poor old me
Poor old me.
I hate my body, so stay away;
Don’t waste your time coming onto me today.
Because my body is as ugly as my face
And my middle aged spread is on the way.
I hate being me and I hate you seeing me,
So close your eyes before I leave.
I disagree if you think I’m sexy,
Because that is one thing I will never be.
Leave me along and get out of my face;
This place is no home. I am a disgrace.
I’ve never been touched by a touch of grace,
Just replaced and never saved for a rainy day.
My six pack is being replaced with a pot belly;
Oh pity me in my misery.
I can’t get back what age steals from me,
So I wallow in my self pity. Oh poor old me.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poor old me by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i apologize for all the in you windows...., Mandolyn Wind
- three legged race, lee fones
- THE PRETTY SHORES IN YOUR EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Sounds Of Sorrow, Midnights Voice
- Breathless, Chelsy Schuman
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash