Had a bad day?
Had a great day?
Want to start over again?
Sorry you can't.
Love this moment want to pause and stay there forever?
Want to back to the day before?
All we can do is:
Take a risk.
And pray it will all work out.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Press Play by Chanelle Hausler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious
- Breaking Inner Strait Jackets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We won the game 22-6...., Manny Furious
- My effing garden...., Manny Furious
- After a day of yard work...., Manny Furious
- A long drive home...., Manny Furious
- 5: 30am in June, Manny Furious
- Old Wounds, Manny Furious
- A process...., Manny Furious