Palas Kumar Ray
Purity Of A Golden Heart
I don't suspect the purity of gold
which makes my heart but lastly
a heart is made up of no gold
but of bundle of muscles
nerves, veins, emotions
Heart is heart and gold is gold.
What I come to know lastly
seems you knew from the beginning!
One is not worth exchanging for other.
Want gold you need not to
stop for a heart
but to go ahead for pure gold.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purity Of A Golden Heart by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Creating Escapades, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living In Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Place Of My Own, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Retracing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
- Poetical Life Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mere Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)