Palas Kumar Ray
Purity Of A Golden Heart
I don't suspect the purity of gold
which makes my heart but lastly
a heart is made up of no gold
but of bundle of muscles
nerves, veins, emotions
Heart is heart and gold is gold.
What I come to know lastly
seems you knew from the beginning!
One is not worth exchanging for other.
Want gold you need not to
stop for a heart
but to go ahead for pure gold.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purity Of A Golden Heart by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro