Anjali V S
Ray Of Light
I was in darkness
And from eternity you came.
As a” ray of light” into
My life. Your light made
My darkness erase.
There was radiance all over
I fell in love!
I fell in love with your light..
Later I followed day and night.....
Without bothering my class, race,
Caste, status or the place where I
Belong. I embraced your light.
But soon I realized that
What am heading for is a new,
I sense I took an erroneous path.
So I enquire you “why did you shower light on me?
Even though I belonged to darkness”.
You should have left me in
Darkness cause that is
The place where I belong.
Anjali V S's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ray Of Light by Anjali V S )
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi