Sometimes you have to go far down
down, down to the ground
because you are not listening
to the sound.
The sound of your soul's quiet voice
it tells you, you have a choice
but your programs get in the way
Don't worry your soul will win out soon someday.
Written by Christina Sunrise on November 14,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RESERECTED by Christina Sunrise )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(03 April 1964)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal
- Thou Shakespeare, Abby Bilan