ROADS APART part(2)
roads became apart
when one's ethics, true friendship and knowledge distilled are different
and lives are disconnected
who will reach the goal of peace and freedom?
Those who believe equality, justice, huminity and democracy will be there.
'I want to be a good person', said a young man in Myanmar.
'Yes, You can.'A young man encourged him.
This is a good story with no tricks.
Rivers are rivers and not rivers but water flowing for ever with
no names mentioned before
This is a history of new fresh and bright generation of Myanmar.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ROADS APART part(2) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass