SAME SEX MARRIAGES
Marriage is not about opposite sexes
coming together for tax breaks
Marriage is for two souls to evolve
spiritually and become great.
Couples are a microcosm of how we all relate.
If we come from the heart we can add
to the collective consciousness of happiness not hate.
It's far better to see same sex marriages
couples be happy no matter what
then seeing opposite sex married couples
hurting each other by kicking each other's butts.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on May 14,2012
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SAME SEX MARRIAGES by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak