SARAH'S DEER RAINDANCER
Raindancer is a deer with fur as white as snow
she lives in the woods and doesn't mind the cold.
For Raindancer has gorgeous thick wavy hair
she is very fast and glides through the air.
Raindancer nibbles on berries her favorite color
she eats them up during the warmth of the summer.
Sarah Star knows Raindancer is very smart
Sarah's words comes directly from her heart.
Sarah loves to walk with Raindancer when it's warm,
Raindancer roams in Ferronian forest towards the north.
Raindancer will meet a lot of forest friends around here
all the animals of the Ferronian forest are in good cheer.
Written By Suzae Chevalier on January 8,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SARAH'S DEER RAINDANCER by Christina Sunrise )
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson