Everything's upside down.
There's a hole in my head and
Fields of sawgrass gently grazing
my skin; an endless expanse
of sky and space. Forever,
clouds drifting lazily out.
Sky so big the weight is lifted,
All night long I dreamt of plague.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saturnalia by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo