Everything's upside down.
There's a hole in my head and
Fields of sawgrass gently grazing
my skin; an endless expanse
of sky and space. Forever,
clouds drifting lazily out.
Sky so big the weight is lifted,
All night long I dreamt of plague.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saturnalia by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj