novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
Say NO! to Xenophobia
Why do we kill our brothers and sisters?
Why do we kill people so cruel?
Why can't we be united as one happy bunch of a family
Why cant we consider ourselves as one family.
Blood isn't going to solve the situation
Blood can not bring happiness into our lives
Tears can't bring what we wish to accomplish
What have our brothers and sister done to us?
What kind of anger do we have in our heart?
Are we human or our we Aliens?
What will our next generation say? .
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say NO! to Xenophobia by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid