Scary Kids Scaring Kids
resonates my ear drums alive
new age rock and roll
driving fuel to silent madness.
this consumption of body and mind
has left me useless.
it deprives my care for caring.
subjugated life of an abandon
pierce through heart
as a wounded animal without a home.
roaming the plains
of a social disease,
three life sentences to paid.
Nerves wrecking hysteria
anxiously awaits in bed,
where eyes fear
the chance to scape.
O' how time has settle to the grave
deadlock remorse shackle to my leg,
feet becoming immobilize
only my mind holding the key.
thoughts have painted
two story home
white picket fences
pool jacuzzi the works.
yet there is always
scary kids scaring kids
Mine and Hers,
in this silent mountain
is where I live.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scary Kids Scaring Kids by Gengis Capote )
- My India (Hindi) भारत अपना, S.D. TIWARI
- from 'The Double' VIII, Morgan Michaels
- MY DOLL, Ritusmera Mundakkal
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)