Scary Kids Scaring Kids
resonates my ear drums alive
new age rock and roll
driving fuel to silent madness.
this consumption of body and mind
has left me useless.
it deprives my care for caring.
subjugated life of an abandon
pierce through heart
as a wounded animal without a home.
roaming the plains
of a social disease,
three life sentences to paid.
Nerves wrecking hysteria
anxiously awaits in bed,
where eyes fear
the chance to scape.
O' how time has settle to the grave
deadlock remorse shackle to my leg,
feet becoming immobilize
only my mind holding the key.
thoughts have painted
two story home
white picket fences
pool jacuzzi the works.
yet there is always
scary kids scaring kids
Mine and Hers,
in this silent mountain
is where I live.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scary Kids Scaring Kids by Gengis Capote )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- Winter = 2015, Tom Zart
- In The Past I Never Saw, Karen GonzalezVidela
- More Each Day, Michael P. McParland
- Phantom!, Denis Martindale
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn