Screaming Stop The Violence
On account of several homeboys locked in silence
I'm on the corner screaming stop the violence!
As I return to my quiet study
Hope they have a lighter for me
I can see what needs to change but still don't have the money
Flip on the tube
And I'm amused by the news
A little confused
Who'd they choose the make the rules?
They choose to hate the few
Who refuse to accept corruption
And they just won't blame themselves for nothing
Take a walk in the night
Through a site
Where death just left
Analyze every step
And I can hear the cries for help
As I despise myself
As if I never even tried to help
I say a small prayer
Hopped on the streets
Wanna drop the grief
And be free
But there's something stopping me
Lets cock the glock and see
I'd be locked in silence
The very one screaming stop the violence
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screaming Stop The Violence by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma