Palas Kumar Ray
Seasons Of Mind
Promises not kept, failing repaying debt
commitments not fulfilled and no time left.
I swear, I sweat, I feel so hot
This is the Summer, don't say me not.
Hide ans seek my wishes play
now I'm sad and now I'm gay!
changing my moods, so high and low
This is the Monsoon I know, I know.
Commitments fulfilled, promises kept
accomplished, satisfied, free from debt.
I'm in peace now, happy and gay
This is the Autumn, need not say.
Death and despair makes my day
hope and trust have lost their way!
Friends are away and fear that reigns
I know, I know, the Winter prevails.
Everything is colorful, every heart is bright
I'm so cheerful, happy and light!
Wishes are fulfilled, dreams come true
This is the Spring, I know, I know.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seasons Of Mind by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan