Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover
I've tidied your parchments,
And cleaned up your quill,
Now i'm asking you nicely,
Make love to me Bill.
The critics will love it,
Dont worry your head,
Just take off your jerkin,
And jump into bed.
I've had about enough Will,
It's always the same,
I'm thinking about love-making,
You're thinking quatrains.
Look I've read all your sonnets,
Tragedy and farce,
And none of that excites me,
Like your pink little arse.
Fred Barton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover by Fred Barton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher