Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover
I've tidied your parchments,
And cleaned up your quill,
Now i'm asking you nicely,
Make love to me Bill.
The critics will love it,
Dont worry your head,
Just take off your jerkin,
And jump into bed.
I've had about enough Will,
It's always the same,
I'm thinking about love-making,
You're thinking quatrains.
Look I've read all your sonnets,
Tragedy and farce,
And none of that excites me,
Like your pink little arse.
Fred Barton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover by Fred Barton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield