Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover
I've tidied your parchments,
And cleaned up your quill,
Now i'm asking you nicely,
Make love to me Bill.
The critics will love it,
Dont worry your head,
Just take off your jerkin,
And jump into bed.
I've had about enough Will,
It's always the same,
I'm thinking about love-making,
You're thinking quatrains.
Look I've read all your sonnets,
Tragedy and farce,
And none of that excites me,
Like your pink little arse.
Fred Barton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shakespeare's Frustrated Lover by Fred Barton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher
- Ten, John F. McCullagh
- A Memory On A Frozen Day, Kyle Schlicher
- The Lakota Sioux, Jim Yerman
- My sorrow - my life, gajanan mishra
- और इस तरह मैंने ज़िंदगी को आसान कर लिया..., Sandhya Jane