Shattered Heart And Dreams
Laying here in quandaries throws.
Where am I no place to go.
My mind is weak and fragile too.
I lost my dreams when I lost you.
My shattered heart my shattered dreams.
Have left me here I eternally bleed.
I'm so empty now it's true.
For all we feel that cuts through and through.
You think me a liar now.
That I only wish to punish and hurt like a brute.
I swear I don't I love you so.
That you think such things is spiritual hell.
My shattered heart with shattered dreams.
Will I ever be able to prove to thee,
that I'm no liar nor a fake,
I just love you true and closeness renewed.
I only wanted to show my love.
So much happened to slay our code.
So my heart and dreams are shattered clean.
Just know that I'll never hate you oh my queen.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered Heart And Dreams by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey