Smile Joyfully Today!
Sometimes joy in the heart brings a smile to the face
Also smiling on our face can bring joy to the heart
Know that good thoughts of you are always joyful to me
In our lives good thoughts are more important that smiles
Joy to me is when you smile joyfully today!
Sometimes good happenings bring happiness to the heart
Also happiness can bring good intentions to the heart
Know that happy moments with you are always joyful me
In our lives happiness is more important than smiles
Happiness to me is when you smile joyfully today!
Sometimes serenity of the environment brings peace to the heart
Also peace in our hearts can bring Joy in the heart
Know that peaceful moments with you are always joyful to me
In our lives peace is more important that a smile
Peace to me is when you smile joyfully today!
Sometimes the creatures of the world makes our minds to wonder
Also wondering thoughts brings creativity to our minds
Know that wondering how wonderfully you were created is alwyas joyful to me
In our lives wonderful creations are more important than smiles
Wonder to me is when you smile joyfully today!
Nyota Yasulwe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile Joyfully Today! by Nyota Yasulwe )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR