when a smile cost nothing,
why don't people smile.
a smile can talk
a smile can express
yet it can brighten a cloudy day
i wish i could ask why?
why don't they smile
if life is journey
why don't people smile
through the way
when life gives us million reason to smile
then we should accept a few reasons to try...
so smile! smile! smile!
shania bhayana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile Please by shania bhayana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal