Touch me in the way that feels so good.
You stroke my ego with such a gentle hand.
It feels so good to be with you.
Your passive smile, your gentle soft lips.
Tease and tickle at the tip.
You kiss and nibble just a bit.
It drives me wild with such delight.
You know just how to make me tick.
With a jerk and then a lick.
Just keep on going for a little bit.
Excitement builds with the thrills.
You're the best it gives me awesome chills.
Don't stop now it's almost done.
It forces through me like a shot from a gun.
That's so good I know it's real,
the spectacular ways you make me feel.
It's so good don't ever stop,
just keep on going round the clock.
That was great I contemplate.
We'll go again it's not too late.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Good by Michael McParland )
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
- Towards my dreams, Framarz Bagheri
- love, jaquesha webb
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)