Touch me in the way that feels so good.
You stroke my ego with such a gentle hand.
It feels so good to be with you.
Your passive smile, your gentle soft lips.
Tease and tickle at the tip.
You kiss and nibble just a bit.
It drives me wild with such delight.
You know just how to make me tick.
With a jerk and then a lick.
Just keep on going for a little bit.
Excitement builds with the thrills.
You're the best it gives me awesome chills.
Don't stop now it's almost done.
It forces through me like a shot from a gun.
That's so good I know it's real,
the spectacular ways you make me feel.
It's so good don't ever stop,
just keep on going round the clock.
That was great I contemplate.
We'll go again it's not too late.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Good by Michael McParland )
Did you read them?
- Ingenious Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Must There Be Dragonflies?, Stephen Warren Williams
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)