Lauren B Called
Something I Wrote In High School
A lost love,
perhaps from another time
based on the toils
from which we strive
Is it thee whom I trace my loyal soul to?
Is it thee who hath tantalized the truth?
Lay your grief upon my table
Remembering the pain I tried to flee
I will serve you when I'm able
Like you once prepared for me
Lauren B Called's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Something I Wrote In High School by Lauren B Called )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare