Song # 8
In the spring, my boys,
Birds to have so many joys,
And the flower beautify,
And also does the sky.
The days are made to sing and play.
In the spring things are so pretty.
Pretty things we have in many;
Like the charming butterfly,
And gorgeous birds that fly quite high,
And the sun that gives its light.
Oh, spring, beautiful spring!
Yes, spring, you are divine!
And I want to make you mine.
Many thanks to you I give!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song # 8 by Luis Estable )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra