Song # 8
In the spring, my boys,
Birds to have so many joys,
And the flower beautify,
And also does the sky.
The days are made to sing and play.
In the spring things are so pretty.
Pretty things we have in many;
Like the charming butterfly,
And gorgeous birds that fly quite high,
And the sun that gives its light.
Oh, spring, beautiful spring!
Yes, spring, you are divine!
And I want to make you mine.
Many thanks to you I give!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song # 8 by Luis Estable )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton