Song # 8
In the spring, my boys,
Birds to have so many joys,
And the flower beautify,
And also does the sky.
The days are made to sing and play.
In the spring things are so pretty.
Pretty things we have in many;
Like the charming butterfly,
And gorgeous birds that fly quite high,
And the sun that gives its light.
Oh, spring, beautiful spring!
Yes, spring, you are divine!
And I want to make you mine.
Many thanks to you I give!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song # 8 by Luis Estable )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah