Sonnet # 243
Oh, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas time!
Give me my wish before my time to die.
Please, Christmas, listen to this sonnet`s rhyme!
Give my my wish, for it I here sing high.
Make peace on earth, and ever it to stay,
And illness kill; make happy children`s faces.
Make all the world be glee in eternal day
Where love we love and love all human races;
Hunger no more and poverty made dead.
For time the first make mind agree with heart,
And no more tears of sadness to be shed.
And from this bliss the earth ne`er to depart.
If some do laugh, but still many do weep,
Please Christmas, hear; the world its pain does keep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet # 243 by Luis Estable )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON