Sonnet # 335
Just look at liberty in her wide eye,
And do all what you wish come from your heart.
Your husband now no longer gladness tie
To you, and things are coming wide apart.
So go somewhere where happy you can find.
Things that go sour they sweetness don`t regain.
If every married one to bad would bind,
Marriage would lose its good and hell`d cantain.
Thus hey, I am someone who does like you,
And if you like me, too, let`s start a bond.
And if, my lady dear, we love do strike,
We honor it, to marriage we respond.
But, please, don`t say we only marry once.
That makes the heart and mind look like a dunce.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet # 335 by Luis Estable )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI