Split personalities inside my head
Inside My Head
All the voices in my head
Have now become my only friends
The only ones who seem to care
The only ones who knew me back then
Lost alone with me myself and I
Hello, Bonjour, Guttentag and Hi,
They’re there for me when things aren't alright
They’re there for me when I feel on cloud 9
Technically mad but never bored
By all of them I am adored.
My head is full with the old and young,
They’re my friends, my family, my only loved ones,
They’re all so different, yet they’re all the same
They’re all made up, they’re a part of my brain,
But they act so real, in the way I behave;
I live four different lives everyday.
One is good and one is bad
And one I believe is a woman
And the final voice inside head
Is the only one who speaks reason.
The only one who speaks the truth to me,
The only one who I can believe.
You see this final voice I know is the real me.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Split personalities inside my head by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak