Split personalities inside my head
Inside My Head
All the voices in my head
Have now become my only friends
The only ones who seem to care
The only ones who knew me back then
Lost alone with me myself and I
Hello, Bonjour, Guttentag and Hi,
They’re there for me when things aren't alright
They’re there for me when I feel on cloud 9
Technically mad but never bored
By all of them I am adored.
My head is full with the old and young,
They’re my friends, my family, my only loved ones,
They’re all so different, yet they’re all the same
They’re all made up, they’re a part of my brain,
But they act so real, in the way I behave;
I live four different lives everyday.
One is good and one is bad
And one I believe is a woman
And the final voice inside head
Is the only one who speaks reason.
The only one who speaks the truth to me,
The only one who I can believe.
You see this final voice I know is the real me.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Split personalities inside my head by AaI Harvey )
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Li Ching Chao
(1084 - 1151)
- Heather Burns