Starry Nights With Richard Dawkins
Look for the starry night,
you couldn’t find any evidence
of existing God.
in micro and macro level
born, diverged and going to his end
according with laws of nature
and own unreachable constitution
with tuned precisely physical constants.
I am so hoped for Christ
and put all my soul into astonishing religious,
created, prepared and covered so amazingly,
but which also lead us away from truth and harsh reality.
I have run from Communism ideology and atheism,
despite of great achievement of godless empire,
and come to Islam after breaking USSR
as for tradition belief of my forefathers.
And soon run from Islam
when opened through Internet
the marvel and great depth of Christianity.
But now I ran from Crist and God
And come back again to atheism,
to the brilliant starry night
respecting and understanding deep all religious
but believe now just for stories
supported by science and truth
as this astonishing universe,
tuned with natural laws
and nothing more else.
Maybe have existed supernatural power
who created some or other part of this universe,
but he, seems, also ran away
living us with that starry night
and precisely tuned world.
What also need for us?
Thanks very much for that
if you had really existed
sometime long ago
but now ran away
or completely forgot us
and don’t want to hear about us
for our sake, advances and fast rise.
What about say us
these excellent starry night
of Richard Dawkins.
Love and respect each other’s
and respect science
as the poetry of reality
and fast to live, love and understand
and do not keep faith
escape from various kind
of fanatism, lies and belief without evidences.
Zamir Osorov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Starry Nights With Richard Dawkins by Zamir Osorov )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra
- Too filmy, hasmukh amathalal
- What is life we know not, gajanan mishra
- Liberties, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Somebody is Shooting Our Children, Hebert Logerie