Starry Nights With Richard Dawkins
Look for the starry night,
you couldn’t find any evidence
of existing God.
in micro and macro level
born, diverged and going to his end
according with laws of nature
and own unreachable constitution
with tuned precisely physical constants.
I am so hoped for Christ
and put all my soul into astonishing religious,
created, prepared and covered so amazingly,
but which also lead us away from truth and harsh reality.
I have run from Communism ideology and atheism,
despite of great achievement of godless empire,
and come to Islam after breaking USSR
as for tradition belief of my forefathers.
And soon run from Islam
when opened through Internet
the marvel and great depth of Christianity.
But now I ran from Crist and God
And come back again to atheism,
to the brilliant starry night
respecting and understanding deep all religious
but believe now just for stories
supported by science and truth
as this astonishing universe,
tuned with natural laws
and nothing more else.
Maybe have existed supernatural power
who created some or other part of this universe,
but he, seems, also ran away
living us with that starry night
and precisely tuned world.
What also need for us?
Thanks very much for that
if you had really existed
sometime long ago
but now ran away
or completely forgot us
and don’t want to hear about us
for our sake, advances and fast rise.
What about say us
these excellent starry night
of Richard Dawkins.
Love and respect each other’s
and respect science
as the poetry of reality
and fast to live, love and understand
and do not keep faith
escape from various kind
of fanatism, lies and belief without evidences.
Zamir Osorov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Starry Nights With Richard Dawkins by Zamir Osorov )
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)