On stormy winter nights or days
When behind a sooty cloud the sun stays
Pick a pen and paper,
And before the rough sea
Sit with closed eyes
And a shy smile on the face!
Let the breeze flirt with your cheeks
And blow any burden and care away.
And then, open your heart to receive
The most beautiful meanings ever;
For waves always wash messages up
Of lovers whose hands are apart
And lip to lip their love cannot murmur
And their souls yearn for just a whisper.
There you can learn
How love can raise people to eternity,
As it is the only moving lesson
Through your whole life
That teaches your heart how to beat justly.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stormy Nights by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić