Sweet little compromise
Sweet Little Compromise
I love your sweet little compromise.
I love your deep blue sexy eyes.
I love to watch you sleep at night.
I love to get between your thighs.
I hate the way you make me feel inside;
I hate the day I love the night.
I hate to hate, but hey, that’s life!
I hate it seems to me all the time.
Your love’s my disease, it’s very contagious;
It seems like everyone’s falling around us.
In love that is, they fall for each other.
Finding their other; their favourite lover.
But love’s a disease that eats out your heart;
The day is now over, the nightmares will start.
The hate and despair, will tear you apart;
Until your find your next, so the love story can restart.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet little compromise by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Finally We Learn Nine 71, Anne Tardos
- The Thing Nine 70, Anne Tardos
- The Right Tone Nine 69, Anne Tardos
- Why I write it?, Cigeng Zhang
- Over golden page, hasmukh amathalal
- The Pedlar, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Everything Nine 68, Anne Tardos
- Don't Blame Me Nine 67, Anne Tardos
- My Love Is Strong Nine 66, Anne Tardos
- Lacan Says Nine 64, Anne Tardos