Sweet little compromise
Sweet Little Compromise
I love your sweet little compromise.
I love your deep blue sexy eyes.
I love to watch you sleep at night.
I love to get between your thighs.
I hate the way you make me feel inside;
I hate the day I love the night.
I hate to hate, but hey, that’s life!
I hate it seems to me all the time.
Your love’s my disease, it’s very contagious;
It seems like everyone’s falling around us.
In love that is, they fall for each other.
Finding their other; their favourite lover.
But love’s a disease that eats out your heart;
The day is now over, the nightmares will start.
The hate and despair, will tear you apart;
Until your find your next, so the love story can restart.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet little compromise by AaI Harvey )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Happy New Year, Kela LewisMorin
- 01 - A Little Talk, George Hunter
- Belief, Kela LewisMorin
- Tum Aate To, Akhtar Jawad
- Dark Crevices, Kela LewisMorin
- I Submit, Vera Sidhwa
- Nadine, David Lewis Paget
- Experiencing Humiliation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woes Of The World, Kela LewisMorin
- my favorite painter is the sky, Bull Hawking