Sweet little compromise
Sweet Little Compromise
I love your sweet little compromise.
I love your deep blue sexy eyes.
I love to watch you sleep at night.
I love to get between your thighs.
I hate the way you make me feel inside;
I hate the day I love the night.
I hate to hate, but hey, that’s life!
I hate it seems to me all the time.
Your love’s my disease, it’s very contagious;
It seems like everyone’s falling around us.
In love that is, they fall for each other.
Finding their other; their favourite lover.
But love’s a disease that eats out your heart;
The day is now over, the nightmares will start.
The hate and despair, will tear you apart;
Until your find your next, so the love story can restart.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet little compromise by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison