Sweet Pink Princess
Let me smile but how can I do that without you?
You took away my last hope, when you went away from me
You were the gorgeous girl who was an embodiment of true love for me
Why did you go away from me, was I so bad to you?
If not, then what was the reason behind your departure?
So much I lost when you went away
As you were the sweet pink princess.
You liked colour pink so much that you always use to wear a lovely pink dress.
In every shade of pink you looked like a true princess
You were the lovely rose and nothing ever compared to your look
Even if I search the whole globe, still nobody like you I will ever find, that I do know
It hurts to know that my sweet pink princess went away from me
Her lovely smile and strawberry like lips are no more mine
It is you whom I miss as nobody like you is ever coming into my life ever again.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Pink Princess by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah