Tax In Post
In case you didn’t know,
I’ll love you always and forever.
Similar to a crossroad, u turns are not aloud
Should it be head over heels?
Or is it your heels over my head
Albert won’t let me stop
Thinking about you. He likes the idea
About the car?
Will never let me stop wanting you
My arms will always be open for you
I love you
Night night babe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tax In Post by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal