Tear me apart
Oh tear me apart and keep torturing me
Make me sad and see me unhappy
Let me regret loving a fool
With your deeds... let me stay, Let others keep asking why I dwell?
Strip me apart and I will not leave, it has all become normal to me
Oh yes squeeze out every little joy from my heart and watch me suffer
This chapter began when I met you,
It has turned into the same old film that no one wants to see
So go ahead...
Indulge in this pleasure of placing me like unlatching puzzled pieces
My heart won't mend
Broken, torn and ruined, I, ve become
oh but just hope,
Hope for your sake... that this monster you, ve created;
Doesnt come haunting you! ! !
Zandi Wardle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tear me apart by Zandi Wardle )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)