Once wen i see the moon
My heart steal away.
I were seeing,
Slowly, silently the moon
Walks to night holding my heart.
after a day,
Moving moon going up to sky..!
But thre was a girl next to me calling for my heart.
I felt i just wink and play off against her!
she fly to moon for bring off.
I could see moon have lost it...
cause' i knw she was desperated to get into my heart.!
Moon fades away and darkness came across.
I felt I'm gonna to night
I humbly harass myself
Oo moon..why do u revenge by darknes?
I knw both r siblings[moon and night...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tha Moon by Siyad Mangalassery )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
James Weldon Johnson
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- As because, gajanan mishra
- Broken Guitar, katusiime jeresi
- born, Bull Hawking
- DECEIVING BLINDNESS, Michael P. Johnson
- White Papers , Martha Collins
- If It Matters @ All 2 You, aka Poetess
- Decision, Michelle Dragonfly
- Plural Happiness, David Rivard
- Wild Love, Courage Ghandih
- To The Dead, Leong Ming Loong