Once wen i see the moon
My heart steal away.
I were seeing,
Slowly, silently the moon
Walks to night holding my heart.
after a day,
Moving moon going up to sky..!
But thre was a girl next to me calling for my heart.
I felt i just wink and play off against her!
she fly to moon for bring off.
I could see moon have lost it...
cause' i knw she was desperated to get into my heart.!
Moon fades away and darkness came across.
I felt I'm gonna to night
I humbly harass myself
Oo moon..why do u revenge by darknes?
I knw both r siblings[moon and night...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tha Moon by Siyad Mangalassery )
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(15 April 1958)