Once wen i see the moon
My heart steal away.
I were seeing,
Slowly, silently the moon
Walks to night holding my heart.
after a day,
Moving moon going up to sky..!
But thre was a girl next to me calling for my heart.
I felt i just wink and play off against her!
she fly to moon for bring off.
I could see moon have lost it...
cause' i knw she was desperated to get into my heart.!
Moon fades away and darkness came across.
I felt I'm gonna to night
I humbly harass myself
Oo moon..why do u revenge by darknes?
I knw both r siblings[moon and night...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tha Moon by Siyad Mangalassery )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak