Thank you for the things you’ve done,
To help me through my life.
Thank you for the times you’ve been there,
When I’ve needed you most.
Although times are hard,
You still treat me occasionally,
To things I’d like.
So, thank you.
But most of all,
I want to say,
Thank you for being my mum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by beth allinson )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar