Thank you for the things you’ve done,
To help me through my life.
Thank you for the times you’ve been there,
When I’ve needed you most.
Although times are hard,
You still treat me occasionally,
To things I’d like.
So, thank you.
But most of all,
I want to say,
Thank you for being my mum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by beth allinson )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- winter, Clara Keiper
- After Rudyard Kipling, Josh Mitteldorf
- The cold will come, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 'It Is Nothing To write Home About', Almedia Knight Oliver
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram
- On The Brink Of Insanity, Michael Webb
- Just Passing Through, Lora Colon
- Clarified Heart, Naveed Akram