THE CHILDREN ARE AROUND THEM
The angels were there to take the
innoncent children away-
The angels were there so children could cross over O.K.
In fact the children are all around the parents right now
they know that their parents are very proud
proud of them and love them so-
the children love them and already know.
Surrounding the parents with love these children do
they know their parents are hurting through and through.
The children see the sorrow in their parent's eyes
the children are around them standing by.
The children are around them to comfort them
the children are around them to the end.
Written by Suzae Chevalie on December 20,2012
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CHILDREN ARE AROUND THEM by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI