THE CHILDREN ARE AROUND THEM
The angels were there to take the
innoncent children away-
The angels were there so children could cross over O.K.
In fact the children are all around the parents right now
they know that their parents are very proud
proud of them and love them so-
the children love them and already know.
Surrounding the parents with love these children do
they know their parents are hurting through and through.
The children see the sorrow in their parent's eyes
the children are around them standing by.
The children are around them to comfort them
the children are around them to the end.
Written by Suzae Chevalie on December 20,2012
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CHILDREN ARE AROUND THEM by Suzae Chevalier )
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi