Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
Light and airy sky,
Rocky crystal of my eye,
Fluid, gliding dance.
Submitted: Monday, March 28, 2011
Listen to this poem:
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Crystal-Haiku by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar