Sandi J Holland
The Greatest Sonnet
The greatest sonnet is of love requited.
To love, and be loved.
To be matched in depth, breath and height.
To be matched in sacrifice.
For no greater love there be,
Than to lay down my life for thee,
And thee for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Greatest Sonnet by Sandi J Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank