The monarch, the bud, and I
Does anyone see the monarch?
That won't settle on the tree,
The grace that pulses with each beat of the wing,
Am I the only one that can see?
What happened to the bud that bloomed?
That dared to grow so soon
The beauty enveloped with a green canopy,
Did it whither before noon?
What took the innocence of I?
That produced awe to the passer by,
The sweetness that came off in soft waves,
Has it all been a lie?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The monarch, the bud, and I by chyna parker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan