The only being I need
My naked eyes can't see through
Yet I think it's all true:
The only being I need in life is you!
On my lips lingers your name
and I take it without shame:
You have an adorable frame!
If your beauty my heart can infect
and both our hearts love can affect
then, why not bring adventure into effect?
My mind can no longer think,
My eyes cannot anymore blink nor wink
at your beauty that flows like Belshazzar's strong drink!
Comfort Ndlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The only being I need by Comfort Ndlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Very Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock