Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
**The piano chords**********
You play the piano chords
In this sonata as well as
In the music of Prokofiev,
Emphatically catching the music's mood.
Fingers seem to stick the keys
And the keys seem to direct the fingers,
When the thumbs move under them.
You both look like a single being,
The piano seemingly breaks the sounds.
They penetrate my soul,
Searching for the necessary words.
I understand the story of your feelings.
Dedicated to Richard Clayderman
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.