The Tulips Bloom
What a frankly fragile web we weave
But then it's not for us to grieve
The best of men may take a loss
In what is known as albatross.
But muddled though our mind may be
The tulips bloom refreshingly
Redeem our spirits, and to us bring
The loveliness of new born spring.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Tulips Bloom by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma