The Whispering Window
Every day be truly beautiful - in all the time
of day - you splendidly stay
next to the window that is open ever so slightly.
Upon the admittance of sweet love divine;
since the entering of your life, my dearest, in the season before May,
I have remedied your loneliness and broken heart wonderfully.
The affable whistling winds captain the vessel divine;
blessed be I, for I, behold the grandest of pleasures - to survey
the night throughout - your exquisite slumber pleasantly.
Let the passionate whispering romance of mine
breeze inward to your soul - bypassing the window, and forever say,
henceforth, reveal my unrelenting love infallibly.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Whispering Window by Nicholas Nikolov )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall